Monday, January 9, 2017

We Are The Millers

Hi! I'm Brooke! That tall, strapping, young lad to my left is my husband Bradley. And we are The Millers!



We want to start a family, but unfortunately it wont be the "conventional" way. Why? Because I'm the Not So Fertile Mertile. That's right ladies and gents, I'm among the one million women in the US that are unable to get pregnant after at least 12 consecutive months of trying.

I've always thought infertility was something to be ashamed of or to hide. But the truth is one in eight couples have trouble getting pregnant or sustaining a pregnancy. My hope is to shed some light (and a lil bit of humor) on infertility. To share what it's really all about - the struggles and hopefully joys that come from infertility.

So this is our blog. Our experience with infertility. Stay tuned cause this crazy journey is just beginning.

The Millers ♡

No comments:

Post a Comment